Friday, June 25, 2010

About I want to live and work in San Diego, CA. I am an executive in New York City...how should I start

I want to live and work in San Diego, CA. I am an executive in New York City...how should I start ?
Advertising, marketing and finance are my strengths.
Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Post your resume on some websites like Monster. Try Craigslist for job postings and apartment listings. Go to San Diego's website to find out what newspapers are prevalent and subscribe to them.
2 :
post ur reseme on a site and wait for a job to come to u
3 :
Post your resume on job sites, but also research and locate potential businesses and companies that fit what you want to be doing, and start submitting resumes including details pertaining to why they would want an executive from NYC to work for them. If you do this, you'll almost definitely locate a job, and they might even offer to move you out to San Diego themselves.
4 :
Pack up your crap and move!

Read more other entries :