Saturday, September 15, 2012

About I am looking to get a tattoo and I want to go to a really good place in San Diego. Any suggestions

I am looking to get a tattoo and I want to go to a really good place in San Diego. Any suggestions?
It's just like fnding the perfect place to get you're hair cut, however ink doesn't leave you're body so I'm looking for a great parlor, even if it's a little pricey, I'm willing to pay for great work. In San Diego anywhere would be great!
Tattoos - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if you are looking for a good artise in your area personaly i would go to katt vonden she is in la and the tattoo would be a bit more but worth the price. she is known for portreats and all the artestt inn her shop are good in there own right and have there specialties
 
Read more other entries :   
About will this phone work in san diego, ca 
About does anyone know any place where I can scan ...